Have you ever wondered what air we inhale when owning a pet? We are all worried about outdoor air pollution. However, a few people seem to care about the quality of the air at their homes.
The air in the homes of pet owners is worse than the one in homes with no furry creatures. Why is that? Being busy loving our animal friends, we rarely notice the hair and odor that goes with them, let alone the dander they shed.
Here come the best air purifiers for pets that will help you breathe clean air and keep your furry friends. We know that the process of finding the most suitable purifier for your home can be very unpleasant. So we have done some thorough research, and in this article, we show the top reviews on air purifiers for pets. Read on to make the best choice!
Levoit Air Purifier for Home Allergies
||View On Amazon|
Inofia Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Large Room
||View On Amazon|
Hathaspace HEPA Pet Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
Guardian Technologies Pet Air Purifier & Sanitizer
||View On Amazon|
Winix HR900 Ultimate Pet Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
RENPHO Pet Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
PARTU Air Purifier for Pets Dander
||View On Amazon|
MOOKA Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
The 9 Best Air Purifiers for Pets – (Top Picks)
Concerned about your health and empathetic to your love for your pets, our team has compiled a list of the nine high-level products that are worth considering owning. We have not presented them in any particular order:
1. Levoit Air Purifier for Home Allergies
The best features of the 100%-ozone-free Levoit Purifier are that it saves energy, its gentle light at night, and its fan speed and time settings. Levoit is one of the purifiers that do not use any UV or ions, which makes it 100% healthy. Thanks to its brushless motor, the electricity that this device uses for a year is very little.
Unlike other purifiers, this one won’t bother you with its lights – it has two levels of night brightness, and you can even turn the button light off. The machine operates with 3-leveled settings so you can adjust the air quality of your room. It doesn’t have a warning screen telling when to replace the filters, but it is advisable to do it once every 6-8 months.
The filters that the device uses are True HEPA ones which meet the High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standard. They capture even the smallest particles that pollute the air and prevent viruses and germs from circulating in the air. If you consider buying this product, bear in mind that when it operates at level 3, it makes a lot of noise, which is hardly bearable.
- This purifier is very light and easy to use.
- It features useful fan and time settings, which allow you to adjust it according to your needs.
- It is 100 % ozone free – so it is safe for yourself and your loved ones.
- It consumes very little electricity.
- It collects only a minimum amount of animal hair.
- When it functions at levels 2 and 3, it is too loud.
2. Inofia Air Purifier
Though a bit pricy, Inofia Purifier is worth considering having because of its special filter, which has activated carbon and HEPA composition. This fact means that it purifies the air more quickly and powerfully than other filters.
An interesting fact about this device is that thanks to a colored LED, you can see the quality of the air that you breathe. What makes this machine a good deal is also the 60-day trial period during which you can return the product if you are not satisfied with it.
This air purifier is very efficient when it comes to eliminating animal hair and dander, dust, pollen, smoke, and mold. The product comes with a filter at first, and then you need to replace the filter when necessary. Keep in mind that it is not a good idea to wash the filter. Though the purifier is good at cleaning the air, it cannot cope with the undesired odors. It is hard to find filters for replacement.
- This purifier cleans the air quickly and powerfully.
- Its colored LED shows you the air quality.
- You can return it within six months of purchase.
- It is very efficient at eliminating pet hair and dander.
- Its replacement filters are tough to find.
- This product won’t help you with unpleasant odors.
3. LEVOIT Air Purifier for Large Room
LEVOIT Purifier for Large Room is another one of the 100%-ozone free purifiers as it doesn’t use UV-C light or anions. Its 360-degree-filter design allows it to clean the air in all directions. It can cover an area of around 50 square meters, so it is ideal to use in your office.
LEVOIT has a 1-12-hour timer, and you can adjust it according to how long you want it to operate at any specific time. Unlike most of the other air purifiers, this one operates very quietly, and it won’t bother your night’s sleep. In case anything happens with the device and it doesn’t function at its best, you can return it within 30 days, and you also have a one-year warranty.
This product is eco-friendly as its filters are recyclable, so when you replace the filter in 6-8 months, you recycle the old one. This LEVOIT purifier may seem a bit expensive. Still, it is worth it considering its cleaning air performance and its quiet operation.
- This purifier is safe for your pets and family members as it is 100% ozone free.
- It cleans the air in all directions.
- It is appropriate for big rooms.
- The device operates quietly.
- You can return it within a 30-day trial period.
- After some time of functioning the device produces weird smell;
- It is a bit pricy than other products of its kind.
4. Hathaspace HEPA Pet Air Purifier
Hathaspace HEPA purifier is one of the best-sellers of its type because of two main reasons. The first one is that it has an air quality sensor, and the second one is that it eliminates air pollution at your home. Thanks to this purifier, you will always be aware of what you are breathing. Its automatic sensor system will show you the quality of the air and will thus adjust its fan speed.
No more running nose and itchy eyes! Since it kills most of the air pollutants, it does help people relieve their allergy symptoms. Another good thing about it is that it will reduce the amount of animal hair that sticks on your furniture.
It also helps with the odor in large rooms. There are two things that you should have in mind – its filters are not washable, and you have to replace them every month, which is a bit pricy. The purifiers produced before November 2018 do not have a lights-off option.
- This purifier decreases allergy symptoms.
- The product features an air quality sensor.
- It functions quietly – so your night sleep won’t be bothered.
- If you have a question, you can always rely on the quick-responding tech support.
- The manual doesn’t offer enough instructions.
- The filters for this purifier are expensive.
- The purifiers produced before November 2018 have no lights-off option;
5. Guardian Technologies Pet Air Purifier & Sanitizer
If you want your air purifier for pets to not be too visible, you may consider getting this product. Some people prefer it because of its compact size and the reason that it is pluggable. Despite its size, this purifier is powerful enough to reduce all unwanted odors from pets, cooking, or smoke.
Its best feature is that there is no need to replace its filter, which makes it a reasonably good buy. It takes a bit more than an hour to clean a 512ft3 room. The two-pronged plug of the purifier can rotate 90 degrees and turn up and down. It is a recommended sanitizer if you want to remove the strong smell of your kitty’s litter.
Probably, you already think of buying this one. Still, you should be aware of two things. The first one is that its function depends a lot on humidity – it works well only if you have more than 60% humidity at home. The second one is that its fan is annoyingly noisy.
- This purifier reduces strong odors.
- It has a compact size, which means that it can fit any interior.
- There is no need to replace its filters – this will save you a lot of money.
- It can rotate in all directions.
- It has an unpleasantly noisy fan, so you will find it hard to sleep near it.
- It breaks easily only after being used a few months;
6. Winix HR900 Ultimate Pet Air Purifier
Winix Air Purifier is another bestseller on the market because it gets 99,97% of the air pollutants. It has a washable pre-filter that captures pet hair and dander, and it covers a large area since its capacity is 300 square feet. Winix Purifier works with four filters, only one of which is washable; the other three are replaceable, which may be a bit pricy.
This device is sensitive in terms of noise, but you would notice when the lights change. If you want to reduce the ozone the machine produces, you can turn the plasma-wave mode off. This purifier is easy to install and operate with because of its light unit.
There are two things which you need to keep in mind before you purchase this product. The first one is its price – it is a bit more expensive than other items of its kind. The second one is the fact that it captures only minimal amounts of animal hair.
- Winix purifier cuts out all unwanted odors.
- It helps people to relieve allergy symptoms.
- It functions quietly and efficiently – so you can sleep well while breathing fresh air.
- It features a washable pre-filter, which will help you get rid of the undesired animal hair.
- The price of this purifier is a bit higher than average.
- It doesn’t collect a lot of pet hair.
7. RENPHO Pet Air Purifier
RENPHO Purifier captured our attention because of its smart monitor showing the air quality and because of its indicator of separated filter replacement. Thanks to its smart monitor, it can detect the air quality and then adjust the speed of its fans. Whenever you need to replace a particular filter, you will notice the flashing light of the filter indicator. This feature is handy, as you won’t need to replace all of the filters.
This air purifier works the most efficiently in rooms with 301 square feet capacity. Another helpful thing about this purifier is that it is listed in the California Board of Air Quality as ion free since it is not electronic. The device can operate at high speed even with lights turned off.
Though this product seems a good deal, we would like to inform you of its drawbacks. First of all, it comes with no remote control, and then after operating well after a few months, some frequent damages occur. You need to change the filters more often than desirable.
- Renpho Purifier works quietly and efficiently.
- It is equipped with an air quality monitor that will show you what you breathe at any time.
- It also has an indicator for filter replacement – it will warn you when you need to change filters.
- It features a 4-stage air purification;
- Everyone can efficiently operate with this purifier.
- The replaceable filters cost a lot.
- The filters need replacement quite often.
- This product doesn’t come with remote control.
8. PARTU Air Purifier for Pets Dander
PARTU Air Purifier is a good deal for three main reasons. First of all, it doesn’t produce any ozone, which makes it a safe device to use at home even if you have children. Another reason is that it has a 4-stage filtration, which helps you get rid of unwanted animal hair and dander, pollen, mold, and strong odors.
The third reason is that it is affordable – you can have this device for a rather low price in comparison to other products of this kind. Some customers get attracted by the 7-color night light whose soothing brightness helps you to fall asleep quickly.
The purifier has a filter button that shows you when to replace the filter – the producers recommend to do it every 6/8 months. Changing the filter costs half the price of the purifier itself, so do the maths before you decide whether to get this one.
- This purifier does reduce dust.
- It provides clean air without ozone, which makes it safe for your children, pets, and yourself.
- It features a 4-stage filtration, which is the reason it is so powerful.
- You can get this product at an affordable price.
- It also helps people with allergies as it reduces allergy symptoms.
- This device can capture pets’ hair – no more hair on your furniture.
- After a few months of being used, it starts producing a weird sound.
- It is a bit pricy to change its filters.
9. MOOKA Air Purifier
The things that impressed us about Mooka Purifier are its low price, its 360-degree air circulation system, and the fact that it is easy to operate. You can get this device at a low cost, comparing it to other purifiers. It can circulate fresh and clean air in all directions. It has a pretty simple design, and you can use it by pressing a single button.
This air purifier looks sleek and can fit any home design. It comes with an AC adapter, and if needed, you can order filters to replace the old ones. Another useful feature of this machine is that it consumes minimal power – less than 0,002 units for an hour.
It also has some drawbacks. The first one is that its blue light is a bit annoying, especially at night. The second disadvantage is that if you need to replace the filters, you have to contact the customer service. Also, do not expect it to eliminate any unwanted odors.
- This purifier features a 360-degree air circulation.
- It is effortless to use.
- You can buy it for less money than the average cost of similar products.
- It consumes minimal power, which is also suitable for your budget.
- The purifier produces an irritating blue light that cannot be turned off.
- It doesn’t remove unpleasant odors.
Who Needs an Air Purifier for Pets?
Nowadays, we tend to live unhealthily for many reasons, which gives the health nuts some reasonable grounds to flood the market with a variety of healthy lifestyle methods. You are probably bored by all the adds saying that their product will help you improve your health and live happily ever after. However, there is a list of minimum things that we need to consider if we care about our health.
One of them could be an air purifier for pets. We don’t say that you need it 100%. Read this part of the article to decide if you are one of the people that must be an air purifier owner. If you fall in some of the categories below, then you should think about getting such a device:
You Are an Owner of a Hairy Pet
There is no doubt that the animals covered with more hair are cute and often take the best awards in beauty contests. Maybe you share the same opinion and own such an animal friend.
We know how it is – the whole place is full of hair. You are ashamed to ask guests to come over because your pet’s hair will surely stick to their clothes, and they won’t be happy about it. Your friends ask you to go out, but you cannot because you have to spend that time vacuuming.
All of the above problems are related to the hair on the furniture, but can you imagine how much of it circulates in the air? Worry no more! If this is your situation, you should know that one of the functions of the air purifier is removing pet hair from the air.
You Love Your Pet But Not the Odor That Goes With It
If you have an animal friend at home, especially if it is a cat, dealing with pet hair is not your only concern. Since it would be weird to take your cat for a walk, it has to use a litter box at home to urinate and defecate. Even though the box stays typically in the bathroom, the odor that comes out of it is unbearable, which rings a bell that an air purifier for pet odors is necessary.
Most cat owners say that if you dispose of the litter daily, you won’t feel the smell. However, this happens just because they get accustomed to the smell and don’t notice it anymore. If this is your case, when you have some guests coming, ask them what’s the first thing they can smell when they open your door.
We are sure that you want to keep your cat but at the same time breathing fresh air. You can then read the reviews above to find the most appropriate home air purifier.
You Are Allergic to Animals, But You Badly Want to Have a Pet
Statistics show that some of the triggers of allergic asthma are animals. Unfortunately, the animals that are most often the cause for this are namely the ones you would typically have as pets. What a pity!
However, if you are allergic to animals, there is still some hope for you to have a pet. Being a pet owner is possible, thanks to the fact that there are uniquely designed air purifiers for pet allergies and asthma.
Most of the people think that allergies come from the animal’s hair. However, the truth is that it is some proteins coming from the animal’s dander, saliva, and urine that cause allergies. The job of the air purifier is to eliminate these particles from the air, which relieves allergy symptoms.
How Do Air Purifiers for Pets Work?
Knowing the benefits of air purifiers and how they work is crucial when you have decided to buy an air purifier for pets. An air purifier for pets works just like any other air purifier. Read this part of the article to understand how.
- Fans Suck the Air in
Each purifier has fans that take air in and then out. While it is in the device, it goes through several filters (at least 2). The job of these filters is to capture unwanted particles such as aminal dander, pollen, or dust. If you don’t like noise, then you should search for air purifiers that have the option of different speeds of the fan.
If you want to choose the most appropriate air purifier, you need to get more informed on fans and how they work. We suggest you visit our page and read our other guides such as window fan reviews, which will shed more light on the function of fans.
- Filters Trap the Undesired Particles
The filters consist of a unique material to which the particles stick when they enter the device. Most of the air purifiers available at the market have a HEPA one and a prefilter. However, if you want the purifier to eliminate the animal hair from your home, you should consider purchasing a purifier with a 3 or 4 –stage filtration.
- The Pre-filter Will Help You Get Rid of Animal Hair
The pre-filter is your closest friend when it comes to collecting animal’s hair or even human hair. Any large particles like hair get stuck in the pre- filter even before they enter the device. Keep in mind that you need to wash or change the pre-filter as frequently as the manual says.
- The HEPA Filter Is Responsible for Eliminating All Small Particles
The HEPA filters meet the High-Efficiency Particulate Air standards. These filters can eliminate 99,97% of microparticles. So every small particle that the pre-filter couldn’t trap enters the device and gets stuck in the fiberglass layers of the HEPA filter.
- If You Want to Get Rid of Animal Odors, You Need A Carbon Filter
As you can see in the reviews of the purifiers that we have chosen, some of them have a third filter, which is a carbon one. The carbon filter is the one that is responsible for eliminating unwanted odors. These filters consist of activated carbon that absorbs the particles. However, it doesn’t kill all unpleasant odors.
- UV-light Kills Bacteria and Mold
Some of the air purifiers for pets offer UV-light, which is supposed to kill bacteria and mold. If you own a pet, you may want to get rid of bacteria; however, the UV-light has some side effects. It produces ozone, which you don’t want to have near you and your pets.
- Are Air Purifiers With Ionizers Recommended?
While searching for your air purifier for pets, you may see that some of them work with ionizers. They collect charged particles, and that’s why they are considered useful to remove animal hair from furniture. However, these purifiers produce ozone, and the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) doesn’t recommend them.
How to Maintain Your Air Purifier?
Let’s say now you have decided that you need an air purifier for pets, you know enough about how they work, and you have chosen yours. The next thing you should be familiar with is how to maintain it. If you want to use your air purifier for a long time, you should know a thing or two about air purifier maintenance. Read this part of the page to learn some tips on how to extend the life of your purifying device:
- Pre-filters– the first thing you need to take care of is the pre-filter. Maintaining it is not hard. Some of the purifiers provide washable pre-filters, so the only thing you have to do is to check them monthly and wash them when necessary. Other devices have pre-filters that are not washable, so you need to replace them, which typically is not very expensive to do. Please, check your manual to see how often you need to replace the pre-filter;
- HEPA filters – this is the most important and thus the most expensive part of the air purifier. To keep it safe, you first need to take good care of the pre-filter as it protects the HEPA filter and does the hard job, capturing large particles.
Keep in mind that you should not wash the HEPA filter; you can only replace it. Usually, HEPA filters should get replaced every 6-8 months. Some of the air purifiers have specialized monitoring systems that warn you when to change your filter.
- Carbon filters – as we already know, carbon filters function when carbon is activated. When this happens, the carbon filter gets covered with porous holes. After some time of operating, the carbon wholes get filled up, which deactivates them.
So it became clear that it is of crucial importance to maintain the carbon filter. If it is thinner, it needs to get replaced more often. The frequency of changing the carbon filter also depends on the amount and quality of the pollutants at your home. If you smoke inside your house, you will surely need to change that filter more often.
Remember that the efficiency of the air purifier for pets and the amount of money you will give to extend its life depend mainly on how often and well you maintain it. If you follow the tips mentioned above, you won’t need to worry about repairing your air purifier.
Are Air Purifiers Safe For Your Animal Friend? – Some Safety Tips
If you have decided to get an air purifier for pets, probably the thing that concerns you the most is if air purifiers are safe for pets. Since we care about your worries, we have tried to answer this question, and we have also provided some precaution tips to secure the safety of your pet.
Safe and Dangerous Air Purifiers for Your Pet
After some thorough research that we have conducted, we can say that most of the air purifiers would be safe for your pet. Of course, you need to use and maintain them correctly. However, some air purifiers produce dangerous by-products that can be even fatal for your pet. We will provide you with a list of safe and of not safe air purifiers so you can make your choice.
Safe Air Purifiers for Pets
- True HEPA Air Purifiers for Pets – any HEPA air purifier would be safe for your pet. They are mechanical and do not produce any dangerous by-products. The only drawback of them is that you need to replace their filters more often, but we are sure that you would prefer this than the life of your pet being in danger. Plus, they will eliminate the unwanted animal hair and even the unpleasant odor (if you take a purifier that has a combination of HEPA and carbon filters).
- PCO (Photocatalytic Oxidation) Air Purifiers – PCO air purifiers destroy the pollutants by using UV-light, and the only by-products that they produce are water and carbon. Some may say that the PCO air purifiers produce ozone, but it is not valid anymore, this used to be the case in the past. So now, using it is safe for your animal friends.
Not Safe Air Purifiers for Pets
- Ozone Generators – these are the most dangerous purifiers as they produce ozone, which is very harmful not only to pets but also to humans. Indeed, ozone is very effective at cleaning the air from bacteria, mold, and even odors, but this should not be for the expense of the health of our favorite ones. So we wouldn’t recommend the use of ozone generators at all.
- Ionic Air Purifiers – ionizers are also very dangerous for you and your pets because they also produce ozone. Some researches have shown that they produce less ozone than ozone generators, and it is within safety limits for people. Still, they do not mention anything about pets. So to stay on the safe side and protect your pets, you should avoid using Ionic devices.
Some Precaution Tips to Keep Your Pets Safe When You Own an Air Purifier
We have provided a concise list of some essential tips that you should follow if you want to keep your furry friends safe when you have an air purifier at home:
- Choose the most suitable place for the air purifier. If your pets move around freely around the house, you should consider placing the device on a counter. If you don’t have such an option, you can get the wall mountable machine.
- Since some air purifiers produce sounds and lights that could be annoying to your pets, try to locate the device away from the sleeping place of your dog or cat.
- When you wash or replace the filters of your air purifier, make sure that your pets are away. If they are nearby, the particles that the cleaners have collected can go back into the air and get swallowed by your animal friends.
Getting an Air Purifier for Pets Means That You Care About Your Home Air Quality
The reasons you have behind the decision to take an air purifier for pets could be different:
- you could be tired of cleaning the animal hair;
- you are probably sick of the odor coming from your pet litter;
- you could be allergic.
One thing is for sure – if you have made up your mind to become an air purifier owner, you do care about what you and your pets breathe.
If you are interested in seeing more reviews on air quality products, we, the team of homeclimate.net , would recommend you to read our guides for cooling and heating systems. Thus you can combine your air purifier with the most appropriate coolers and heaters. This decision will make your home the cozy and healthy place you and your pets deserve to have.
One of the factors that can make the air at your home exceptionally bad is smoke. Some of the most powerful air purifiers for pets could help a bit in case someone smokes at home, or your kitchen does not have a proper ventilation system. However, the job of the air purifiers for pets is different – to eliminate the unwanted animal hair and odor from the air.
So, to get rid of any smoke at home, we would suggest having a look at some reviews on air purifiers for smoke. You can easily combine them with the ones for pets and thus provide fresh and healthy air for you and your pets. Just check out our article on these products.
What Are the Most Frequently Asked Questions About Air Purifiers for Pets?
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions. Read along to find the answers to the ones you are interested in:
· How Safe Are Air Purifiers for Pets?
The answer to the question ‘How safe are air purifiers?’ depends on the types of purifiers and on your needs. The devices that work with HEPA filters don’t produce any by-gases, so they are not dangerous for your health. However, they are not very effective in killing viruses, which are harmful to us.
The purifiers working with activated carbon are also safe in terms of not emitting by-products. But if you are allergic to dust, they won’t help you as they are ineffective in eliminating dust particles.
The UV-light air purifiers are not very safe because of the UV radiation that they produce. Moreover, they are not good at killing bacteria as the air passes too quickly through the UV-light.
Ozone air purifiers and ionizers would be suitable for you if you want to get rid of unwanted odors. However, they are both very dangerous because of the ozone that they emit. As we all know, ozone is toxic.
To sum it up, HEPA and carbon activated purifiers are not dangerous to your health. Just check out if they will be suitable for your specific needs. UV-light ones are not recommended as they will expose you to radiation. The ozone devices and ionizers are definitely harmful, but they are the only ones to help you eliminate unpleasant odors.
· How Frequently Should I Replace the Filters of My Air Purifier for Pets?
The frequency at which to change the filters depends on the types of air purifiers. If they don’t suggest how often to replace the filters in the manual of your device, we would recommend you to do it at least once every 6-8 months.
You would be lucky if you purchase a purifier with the specialized monitoring system that would remind you when exactly to change the filters. However, if this is not your case, you should check the filter regularly to make sure the time hasn’t come yet.
Keep in mind that there are some filters that you can wash, which will save you a lot of money that you would otherwise give to replace filters.
· Can Air Purifiers for Pets Help Me Get Rid of the Unpleasant Odor Coming from My Pet’s Litter?
The answer to this question again depends mainly on the type of devices you have chosen. The air purifiers with the most common filters – the HEPA ones would barely help you to get rid of this problem. They will remove the hair and dander from the air, but the odor will most probably continue bothering you.
If you want that badly to breathe odor-free air, you should purchase an air purifier that has an additional carbon filter that works in combination with the HEPA one. We want to advise you to get a thicker carbon filter if you want it to work effectively.
· What Kind of Air Purifier for Pets Do I Need?
The type of air purifier for pets that would be most suitable for you depends on your needs and desires. Here are the four most typical cases:
- I am fed up with my pet’s hair being all over the place. If this is your situation, the answer is easy – you should get an air purifier that works with HEPA filters. They are the most appropriate ones in such cases. They have a pre-filter that captures large particles like hair and also the HEPA filter that absorbs minor particles as dander.
- I adore my pet, but the odor that goes with its litter is killing me. If the smell is your biggest issue, then consider buying a device that works with carbon filters. Remember, the thicker the carbon filter, the better the effects would be.
- A member of my family smokes inside, and I am worried that the smoke can harm me, my kids, and my pets –of course, we don’t support smoking inside. Still, if there is no other option to fight with this problem, then you need to take precautions to clean the air. The most efficient way to get rid of the smoke is with ozone generators. Still, it is also the most dangerous one because of the ozone that these generators produce.
We would recommend you to call a specialized agency; they will come and clean the air from smoke when there is nobody at home (don’t forget to take away your pets as well). When you come back home, the air will be clean, and there won’t be any ozone left.
- I am allergic to pets. Still, I want to have one at home – if you recognize yourself as this person, then your savior is the air purifier working with HEPA filters. It is the dander of the animals that you are allergic to, and HEPA filters are very efficient when it comes to dander.
Best Air Purifiers for Pets Comparison Chart
|Levoit Air Purifier for Home Allergies||$$||7.9 x 7.9 x 12.9″||5.03 pounds||161 sq ft||True HEPA Filter|
|Inofia Air Purifier||$$$$$||17.5 x 9.6 x 23.6″||23.4 pounds||800 sq ft||Carbon and HEPA composite Filter|
|LEVOIT Air Purifier for Large Room||$$$||23 x 12 x 12″||20.4 pounds||538 ft²||True HEPA Filter|
|Hathaspace HEPA Pet Air Purifier||$$$||13.5 x 7 x 19.5″||12 pounds||350 sq ft||True HEPA Filter|
|Guardian Technologies Pet Air Purifier & Sanitizer||$||3.2 x 3 x 7.5″||1 pound||456′||Filter-Free|
|Winix HR900 Ultimate Pet Air Purifier||$$$$||16.3 x 9.6 x 23.6″||18.7 pounds||300 sq ft||True HEPA filter – Washable Carbon Filter|
|RENPHO Pet Air Purifier||$$$||14 x 8.1 x 20.9″||15.8 pounds||301 sq. ft||Pre-Filter (Washable), Charcoal, Activated Carbon, TRUE HEPA Filters|
|PARTU Air Purifier for Pets Dander||$$||9.6 x 9.6 x 17″||6.5 pounds||160 sq ft||True HEPA Filter|
|MOOKA Air Purifier||$||7.5 x 6.9 x 6.9″||3 pounds||up to 200 sq. ft||Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter|
We have come to the end of our guide. We hope that we have shed some light on the best air purifiers for pets. Feel free to leave a comment on how useful you have found our guide. If you think that we have missed something of crucial importance, you are more than welcome to let us know.
We know that choosing the most appropriate air purifier might be a challenging task. That’s why we recommend going through the reviews on air purifiers for pets that we have provided to make the wisest decision. To improve the overall quality of the air at your home, we also suggest reading some guides that we have created on cooling and heating systems. All in all, it is health that matters the most, and the quality of the air we and our pets breathe is an essential factor for it.
Thanks for reading, and as always – stay put!